Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Cruel Little Bitches

These little girls are the ones you hate, but love so dearly because they bring something more sacred dessert. Yes, I'm talking about the Girl Scouts and their delectable cookies.

They are so delicious and I am starting to believe these little drug dealers have actual narcotics in them. Everyone salivates at the thought of a Thin Mint, Samoa, Do-Si-Do, Trefoil, etc. Only those with fortified will power can resist the urge to tackle the little demons who bring the treats of desire, just for one...more...box.

I bought 5 boxes (stop judging me, I'm sharing) and have started to offer them up to people at work while secretly praying that they are all on their perpetual diets.

If you see me with chocolate on my face and cookie crumbs on my chest, please be kind and just look away.



Who let the Sugar Free cookie get in?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment