Monday, February 21, 2011

New Addiction

I have a new addiction and it comes in the form of a Fantasy/Horror series. The Sabina Kane novels (Red-Headed Stepchild and The Mage in Black) by Jaye Wells paired wells with the Girl Scout cookies I devoured this weekend.

Sabina Kane is a half vampire/half mage (magician) who is an assassin in the first book. I hate spoilers so that's as much as I'm going to give you. These two books I read over a couple of days. Now I'm sitting here waiting for the third book Green-Eyed Demon to be released on Wednesday. Wish it was Tuesday instead of Monday, but I should be off finishing the The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

Hope my ninja skills don't kick in and make me want to kick some ass, I'm not in shape for that right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment