Monday, October 25, 2010

...a toast for all the scumbags, everyone one of them that i know

I'm sitting here on my red couch with the tv muted listening to Kanye's Runaway for the second time in a row. All the Taylor Swift fans gasp. I was never a Taylor Swift fan and when Kanye pulled his dickhead stunt I laughed and was ready to move on.

There was so much ado over what happened and people were all aghast over a known ahole doing what he does best, speak his unfiltered mind.

It had me thinking though, whether I'm too apathetic or the world is personalizing things too much. This is a change for me as I used to take things so personally, whether it was said or done to me or not. Now, I'm more of the ilk that I'll address what I feel needs speaking to and let everyone sort out their own business.

I doubt any of this maturity,"...and I know I've did damage cause the look in your eyes is killing me..."

No comments:

Post a Comment