Monday, October 11, 2010

Signs of the Apocalypse (or Rather I'm Tired)

You know you're tired when you just want to bitch slap in a real half ass way every person you see. Your grandmother (sweet, kind, loving, delicate, elderly grandma) could get a smack if she got in the way.

Here are the signs to help you all realize when I'm too tired to function:

  1. Everything you say to me will be taken as an insult (yeah, eff you too).
  2. Puppies and kittens are NOT CUTE.
  3. I agree with mostly everything you say unless you're pissing me off and then I will randomly pick something to disagree with you and battle you to the death over how correct I am.
  4. Sleeping becomes the best thing to do everywhere. I can sleep on the train, in the rain, at my desk,  during a burlesque...
  5. Silence is the only acceptable sound on the planet.
  6. I have zero nice/kind things to say about anyone.
  7. My eyes are open, but not really.
  8. You hear me snoring and my eyes are wide open.
  9. I've got a dazed look on my face and I'm drooling (check to make sure I didn't have a stroke either).
  10. I'm rubbing my eyes.
There you have it, my Top Ten signs of the apocalypse I mean, that I'm tired. Can I go to bed now?

No comments:

Post a Comment