Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why Can't I Quit You?

I've reached a new low tonight, when I rushed my dad (I was informed by my mother I haven't talked to him in 2 weeks and he's lonely -- via text she sent this) off the phone so I could get to my...

Bejeweled Blitz.

I hear you judging me, shut your mouth. You're jealous because you cannot score the top scores I now have learned to wield against my opponents. Yes, those opponents are my friends, but there are no friends in war. (I just had to take a break and go blitz some more, all this talk makes me want to do it more.) As I was blitzing I realized that I rushed my poor old pops off the phone to play because I cannot properly blitz and talk at the same time. This is also why I turned FB chat off, I can't have people trying to talk to me during a game! As if.

Have any of you seen Bejeweled Blitz Anonymous groups on Facebook? I think I need help or someone to show me how to score 500,000...whichever.

No comments:

Post a Comment