Monday, June 14, 2010

Big lights will inspire you, let's hear it for New York

Going to NYC in three days with a sprained foot. Walking down steps and talking at the same time, fail. Will that stop me? Hell no! Will I utilize the douchey Segway? Hell no! Will I be slow? Oh yes. I can envision grandma and her walker passing me by.

I believe the five of us that are going may have different agendas for NYC (minus our concert attending nights), but that's a-ok! Having properly googled and asked around I've compiled a list of things/places I want to visit. Stoked is a word that keeps popping into my mind when I think about these things.

My list of places to see while I'm in NYC:
  • Gray's Papaya
  • Grammercy Park
  • Empire State Building
  • Museum of Sex
  • Radio City Music Hall
  • Central Park - Alice in Wonderland statue
  • Central Park - Balcony Bridge
  • Central Park - Belvedere Castle
I am fairly confident even with my big gimpin' I'll be able to cover these in two days which leaves a third day for mystery pahtying. WooHoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment