Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"You've been hit by a...

harasser. I was just bombarded by a harasser. I am usually the harasser. How did this happen? When did I let my guard down? Damnit!

The harassment was called for, not going to lie. I've been pretty cranks lately and it's quite possible it stems from my weight. Though I think the part when I quit smoking, been sick for 4 weeks straight (I've haven't been able to breathe without snot oozing from my nose for 4 weeks), found out my scale is 20 lbs. off and not in my favor, and my deadline to find a new job is approaching. So forgive me if I'm a little cranky and can't deal with any additional bullshit. I have some stuff going on in my head that only food seems to cure.

I get it though. Not healthy. If coke was around, I might be able to switch to something else, but damnit food rocks. So in order to stop the harassment, because it won't stop ever. This bitch has a frakkin' black belt in harassment, she probably even has a dojo where she's teaching others how to harass people into submission. If only they would use their powers for good.

So good-bye fries of love, good-bye Hostess treats of delight, good-bye cheesey treasures of goodness, good-bye hot doggy lovelies we had a fun run these last 3 years. I'll miss you. Remember the good times we had as I masticated you repeatedly before swallowing.

Does this mean I have to give up my lattes too? Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment