Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Mid Month Treat...It's Just Me Bragging and Ranting (Nothing New)

12 days, that's how many days of school hell I have left. TWELVE DAYS!

Terrified. Excited. Anxious. Ready. You have an emotion, I've probably felt it just living through the past 6 weeks. I want to be done, just done with classes. I need a break a very, very, very long break. (Though can I tell you my sick, demented ass started plotting what language I was going to learn next. What.Is.Wrong.With.Me?)

Listen up folks cause I'm going to say this once! I turn down drinking invites because I'm afraid once I start I won't be able to stop and I have gone this long and this far to only turn into the raging alcoholic I know I can be. My college friends they know, they've seen me at my most drunk and destructive of phases. Amazingly enough they're still my friends. I must be a special brand of drunken asshole or a hilarious spectacle of how not to act. So the "I'm offended" act doesn't bode well with me, I have a lot on my plate that I juggle with my procrastination habit, my future alcoholism that I've managed to channel to food (that shit's got to stop ASAP), and three years of being a nice and good girl.

In twelve days, I come out to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment