Sunday, November 1, 2009

Observations Made Whilst in the City

  • Did I miss the memo about North Face being superior? I checked the stores and the shit looks exactly like LL Bean.
  • Just because you can cut in front of me, doesn't mean you should. I am totally capable of spitting in your hair, my lack of projection skillz prohibits me from doing so currently...I'm working on it.
  • Quirky does not mean stylish.
  • I don't like people, I'll talk to them, but generally I don't like people. I will compile a list of superior creatures at a later date.
  • A wait staff is crucial to me being a nicer person.
  • I should have majored in Business and Computers and Healthcare in college.
  • I should have also partied a lot less or maybe integrated some Harvard peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment