Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Wish List

The Nerdist Way has you doing what it refers to as Nerd Mapping. This is essentially a wish list. At first I thought EASY! Then I got to thinking...not so easy. It took a couple of hours to come up with this very superficial list. There's another aspect that takes longer, determining timing.

Hardwick suggests using graph paper, well...I just so happen to have a notebook that is lined on one side and graph lined on the other. My friend J has some foresight when she bought me this notebook. Thanks J!

Here is my list, I thought 4 years would be plenty of time to get everything...I hope.


Kismet's Circus Wish Mapping
  1. To be happy (stop judging, it should be everyone's #1)
  2. To weigh 130 lbs
  3. To be debt free (minus my student loans)
  4. A Queen size bed with brass headboard
  5. To finish writing a novel
  6. To finish writing a script
  7. To have a creative writing job
  8. [redacted]
  9. To visit Portland, Astoria, Seattle & Vancouver
  10. To go to San Diego ComiCon
  11. To drive on Superstition Highway
  12. To drive through the Valley of the Gods
  13. To read every book I own
  14. Learn how to read/write/speak Korean and Spanish
  15. Become a PMP
  16. To be an expert archer
  17. To be skilled in Muay Thai
There you have it. Now the timing on the graph I used 3 month intervals, these are big wishes so it's going to take some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment