Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Nerdist Way but Through Me

I picked up the Nerdist Way by Chris Hardwick back in November as a HAPPY BIRTHDAY gift to myself because what better way to say, "congratulations on being proof your parents had sex" than a gift to help ease the gross image from my brain.

Two months later, I'm now actively reading the book. I have laughed and giggled so many times the past few days and reread entire sections. Since one of my goals for this year is to write more, what better way than to work through that book than to blog about me "leveling up". I shall try to be completely honest, but there are some things that don't need to be out there on the internet for the world to see at which point you'll see [redacted] (learned that word while reading the [redacted] blog that is currently blocked now by Blogger).

Come along for the ride, let's see if this takes us anywhere.



Questions you may have asked while reading that post:

What does actively reading mean? That means I've stopped thumbing through it, reading small portions here and there, and starting to read it from the beginning working my way to the end.


How old were you when you learned the word redacted? Old enough to know better, stop judging me.

No comments:

Post a Comment