Thursday, May 26, 2011

Right Here

I was perusing through my Facebook newsfeed when an old roommate's picture appeared and she looked so happy. Not sure what happened, but I started reminiscing quickly about the good times we've had in the past, how talented of an artist she is and I felt happier.

The feeling is almost inexpressable, other than being content. Right there, in that moment, I was happy to know every single wonderful person I know. That with every nuance of who they are, they are exactly who I like. A new thought entered and it was about how ten years ago life was chaotic emotionally for me, even five years ago.

While I may not have the job I would like, live in a posh apartment with a great view or being in a spectacular relationship with the perfect man...I'm good. I'm good, right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment